YKK Philippines Inc. (PHL) owns and operates this web site. Viewers of this web site must comply with the following terms and conditions in using this web site.
*Documents and Content on this web site
- All documents and content (documents) are provided on an "as is" basis and PHL hereby specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty or implied warranty of merchantability, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The documents on this web site may be changed or deleted at any time without notice.
* Intellectual property
- The Documents, including portraits and other graphical displays, on this web site are protected by Copyright Law and other applicable laws, and PHL and/or other YKK Group Companies (the YKK Group) owns such rights or has the right to use such material contained on this web site. Except as expressly allowed pursuant to applicable law, the Documents on this web site may not be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission and change, without the prior written consent of PHL and/or the YKK Group.
- The use of the ""YKK"" trademark on this web site, and other trademarks, logos, and brand names of the YKK Group without the prior written consent of their respective owners is strictly prohibited.
- You may not link to this web site without the prior written consent of PHL. If you want to link, please contact PHL prior to creating any link. PHL may refuse any request to allow links to this web site at its sole discretion.
- All third party web sites (including, but not limited to, web sites of PHL and YKK affiliated companies and subsidiaries) linked to this web site and linked from this web site, are not under the control of PHL and/or YKK. In no event shall PHL and/or YKK be liable to any party for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of any third party web site linked to or linked from this web site.
In no event shall PHL and/or YKK be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (even if PHL and/or YKK has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the documents on this web site.
Before PHL collects any personal information regarding you, PHL will let you know the purpose for collecting such information and shall manage such information appropriately and will not disclose such information to third parties without your consent. Upon receipt of a request to confirm or revise your personal information, PHL will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Philippines unless otherwise expressly provided.
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.